Below you will find all the information regarding this micro-job. Where it can be done, how and what will be expected from you as well as tips to ensure you are not rejected.
The aim of the job:
- Conduct accurate market research for the Heineken beer brand.
- Heineken's biggest focus is to find ANY and ALL outlets (big & small pubs, bars, taverns, restaurants) that sell ALCOHOL in order to provide a service to them or improve their existing service to them
These jobs are ONLY available in RICHARDS BAY area as per the map:
- Start and submit the job directly at the location
- Read the questions carefully
- You can download the permission letter from within the job to show the store manager
- Save the Heineken brands image to your phone to have handy while completing the job
The types of outlets that the survey can be conducted at:
- Counter Service (Outlets that sell take-aways)
- Taverns, Bars, Pubs, Restaurants (Outlets that sell to customers that sit down)
- Bulk Breakers (Outlets that supply another outlet and serve customers that sit down)
- Retail Stores (Outlets that are self-service - customers can enter the store and access products on shelves and in fridges) Any independent outlets will be accepted, franchises like SPAR or PnP etc.
- Distributors (Outlets that mostly distribute to other outlets and may allow customers to collect. They normally sell full cases and have a wide range of stock)
What will you need to ask:
- How often do they order beer, who do they order from, how does it get there (delivery or collect), etc.?
- What beers are sold most and how many cases do they sell, etc.?
- Do they sell more to other outlets or to walk-in clients?
Depending on the different outlets and the beer, the questions will be different
What will you need to do in the field:
- Always introduce yourself and say that you are from M4Jam conducting a beer audit for Heineken
- Show the permission letter
- Ask the required questions
- Take clear photos of fridges (see below approved and rejected photos for examples)
- Provide relevant feedback in the section provided at the end of the job if you are unable to complete the job or answer the questions as asked.
- Contact details and location are very important to capture. This is to ensure we can follow-up and confirm data if need be.
Photos that will be approved:
Photos that will be rejected:
*NEVER use the same image twice it will be rejected for duplicate image, NEVER use internet images, ALWAYS take clear photos with no blur and at no angles that will cause M4Jam not to be able to see all the available stock.
What could your job have been rejected and what does it mean:
It is ESSENTIAL that you plot the location correctly and you start and submit the job at the store.
If you are rejected for incorrect location it means you did not follow these instructions when you set your location in the job. Make sure you refresh your location in the App before your grab the job and that you follow the instructions on setting your location.
As per the instructions above: NEVER use the same image twice it will be rejected for duplicate image, NEVER use internet images, ALWAYS take clear photos with no blur and at no angles that will cause M4Jam not to be able to see all the available stock.
The photo of the outside must show the roof and the floor of the building and the second photo from a distance must show the store name.
Always take extra photos
- Store name
If you get rejected for store name it means you either incorrectly typed the store name (MUST BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS) or the store name does not match the name displayed on the image.