M4Jam Jobbers are covered in respect of death, disability and emergency medical care in the event of an accident that might occur when completing a location-based Job that requires traveling and has associated risks. These Jobs will be marked as “Covered by accident insurance” on the Application.
A Jobber is covered from the time of the first submission of a location-based Job until 8PM that same night. This is the time when location-based jobs on M4Jam is disabled.
As a Jobber you need to ensure that your M4Jam profile on the App is updated and ensure that there is a nominated adult (18 years or older) beneficiary with full contact details on your profile.
Jobbers are covered for the following injuries and costs:
· Accidental Death (R10,000.00)
· Permanent Total Disablement (R50,000.00)
· Medical Emergency Treatment Costs (incurred as an in-patient in a hospital) (R5,000.00)
· Disappearance – 100% of Accidental Death
· Exposure – 100% of Accidental Death
· Burns/Disfigurement – Percentage of Permanent Disablement
· Repatriation of mortal remains (R5,000.00)
· Bereavement expenses (R5,000.00)
· Claims preparation costs (R10,000.00)
· Emergency transportation/rescue (R5,000.00)
All claims are made to the Insurance Company (Bryte Insurance) on their standard forms and are either accepted or rejected by them in terms of the Policy Terms and Conditions. M4JAM is not the insurer and M4JAM is assisted by Shomang Brokers in the administration of this insurance cover. The Insurance Company’s Policy Terms and Conditions include claim limitations and other qualifications. A copy of the Policy Terms and Conditions and Schedule are available on request.