You need to be at the specified location when you start and submit certain jobs as the brand has to be able to verify that you were in fact at the given location. For example, if you're asked to interview a shop owner, you may be asked to drop a pin and take a photo as that proves that you actually visited the store and didn't submit bogus or false information.
Articles in this section
- Forgot Password
- Jobber ID Card
- How to upload a Picture
- I can't access my Dashboard
- How to share a job
- Why am I not receiving any jobs?
- How to Find Grocery Jobs Near You
- How to Delete / Cancel your M4JAM Account
- Payment/Validation for completed jobs
- I see a gold spinning jar or coin when trying to go to next step - why?