There are a number of possible reasons why a cashout / EFT could fail:
1) You do not have sufficient funds in your wallet
2) You inserted less than the minimum amount which is R15
3) You inserted more than the maximum amount which is R1004
4) You inserted the amount in the incorrect format. The correct format is: 350 NOT R350 or R 350 or R350.00
5) You have inserted incorrect banking details.
If you are 100% sure that you have not done any of the above by mistake, please submit a request so that our support agents can look into this for you.