There are a number of possible reasons why a cashout / EFT could fail:
- You do not have sufficient funds in your wallet
- You inserted less than the minimum amount which is R15
- You inserted more than the maximum amount which is R1004
- You inserted the amount in the incorrect format. The correct format is: 350 NOT R350 or R 350 or R350.00
- You have inserted incorrect banking details.
If you are 100% sure that you have not done any of the above by mistake, please submit a request so that our support agents can look into this for you.