An interview Job is a job which requires you (interviewer) to ask someone else (interviewee) a set of questions and submit their answers as you go along.
How to complete an interview job:
- Once someone has agreed to be interviewed by you, ask the person for their South African ID book/card or their South African Driver's License & start the job. Tip: ask the person before starting the process if they've already been interviewed. If yes, you cannot interview this individual.
- At the start of the job, you'll see you have to insert the interviewee's 13 digit South African ID number. If you see the message "Duplicate Key" when inserting the ID number, it means this person has already been interviewed so you'll have to find another candidate:
To ensure high-quality data, these rules have to be adhered to:
1) You have to upload a photo of either the interviewee's South African ID or Driver's License (or any other official form of ID which clearly displays their 13 digit SOUTH AFRICAN ID NUMBER).
2) You may not interview the same person more than once
3) The ID number you insert & the ID number on the document have to be identical.
4) You're not allowed to use downloaded/internet images (from internet)
5) You're not allowed to share your images with another Jobber for them to submit under a different account.
6) The image in/on the ID has to clearly display the ID number, the photo and the date of birth of the interviewee.
- Make sure your images aren't blurry so that your jobs can be swiftly approved.
- Stick to the rules. Cheating the system is not how we Jam so be sure to only take your share of the pie and share the love.