If for example, you live in Cape Town, but on your M4JAM account, you appear to be in Johannesburg, please follow these quick steps:
1) Logout of your M4JAM account
2) Ensure your GPS settings are enabled (tuned ON)
3) Login to your M4JAM account and select the REFRESH LOCATION button on the left of your screen.
4) Your location should now be updated to your current location.
5) If you would like to confirm that your location is correct you can simply select the option MAP at the bottom of your screen.
6) Then select the option MY LOCATION.
7) Your current location should now be displayed.
In the unlikely event that this fix hasn't worked for you, please let our support agents know by either submitting a request or having a live chat by tapping on HELP&FEEDBACK from your M4JAM menu.