There are 2 primary ways in which a job can be composed: either all the questions are on a single page and you simply scroll down OR the questions could be on different pages in which case you click through the job.
1) Completing a 'scroll through'
To view the information on a specific job, tap on view details. If you would like to do the job select start and it will open it up straight away.
Answer the questions by scrolling down and selecting next if need be, this will take you to a new set of questions. Once you're done, simply tap on SUBMIT.
You'll then see a success message once you have submitted your job.
2) Completing a 'click-through' (multiple page) job:
Select the job you would like to complete by going to EARN. If you would like to grab a job (reserve the job for a specific period) click on the three dots above the job.
The below image will be displayed. When you select "Grab Job" you will receive a message indicating the job has been grabbed successfully. This job will now be available under the grabbed tab to complete at a later stage. Please note that all jobs have a timeout period, it can only be reserved for a specific amount of time. This information can be found under the view details option. The period usually ranges from 60 - 120 minutes.
If you select delete, the job will be removed from your GRABBED list. Select start to complete the job.
- You will now see the first step or instruction of the job. Read through the instructions carefully and complete the step if necessary. Select NEXT to move on.
- When you're done, tap on SUBMIT NOW.
- Well done, your job has been submitted.
- Your job will be sent for validation which can take up to 3 working days.