There are 2 primary ways in which a job can be composed: either all the questions are on a single page and you simply scroll down OR the questions could be on different pages in which case you click through the job.
1) Completing a 'scroll through' (single page & usually survey) job:
Simply tap on the job you'd like to do and it will open it up straight away. Notice how all the info is on this one page:
Answer the questions by scrolling down. Once you're done, simply tap on SUBMIT NOW:
You'll then see a success message once you have submitted your job.
2) Completing a 'click-through' (multiple page) job:
Select the job you would like to complete by going to EARN:
- Tap on START:
- You'll then be asked if you'd like to start the job right away or place it in your GRABBED list to complete at a later stage. Select OK to start the job. If you select CANCEL, you'll find the job under EARN -> GRABBED for up to 3 hours.
- Select START. If you select REMOVE JOB, the job will be deleted from your GRABBED list.
- You will now see the first step (activity) of the job. Complete the step and select NEXT to move on.
- When you're done, tap on SUBMIT NOW.
- Well done, your job has been submitted.
- Jobs will either be paid immediately (usually surveys etc) OR be sent for validation which takes up to 3 working days.